BESPOKE WINDOWS & DOORS SINCE 1973
SUSTAINABLE THROUGH INNOVATION
Munster Joinery specialises in the design and manufacture of windows and doors for passive buildings with certified ranges by the Passive House Institute.
EXPERT SERVICE & AFTERCARE
All our products are fully guaranteed and with an expert service engineer based in every area, we are proud to deliver reliable aftercare to all our customers.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS
We work closely with architects & builders to provide solutions for any project, big or small. With your online architects account, immediately access data sheets, detail drawings & BIM models.
PRODUCTS MADE TO ORDER
All products are made to order so that imagination is the only limit to the extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes, material combinations and options to choose from.
DELIVERING YOUR PRODUCTS
All aspects of the manufacturing process is controlled by us at Munster Joinery .We can guarantee delivery of your products – on site and on time.
PASSIVE HOUSE CERTIFICATION
We offer 8 windows which have been certified as Passive House suitable components by the Passive House Institiute – the German based certification body for Passive Housing globally.
If you’re looking for inspiration, why not take a look at some recent projects we’re proud to have been involved with. From modern eco homes through to period renovations & larger developments.
You can also browse our inspiration magazine THE VIEW
50 YEARS LEADING THE INDUSTRY
Founded in 1973, the company has grown year on year, with the continuous development of new products, materials and processes. With operations in Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom , the company has a 960,000sq ft.production facility on an eighty acre site in Ballydesmond, Co. Cork with another 280,000sq.ft on a 28 acre site in Wellesbourne in the UK.
- We have been in business for 50 years & all our experience is incorporated in our products.
- We have invested vast sums of money in R&D and now have the most energy efficient products available anywhere in the world.
- We have developed 8 totally new systems all of which are Passive House standard. Passive House is the world standard for energy efficient windows.
the most energy efficient windows available
- Less energy is required to heat your home
- Your home is a more comfortable and healthier place to live
- Significant savings on energy bills
- Reduced carbon footprint which helps save the planet