Careers munster joinery
Due to continued expansion, Ireland’s leading manufacturers of high performance, energy saving windows and doors, currently wish to recruit.
• Provide administration support to the Company’s Recruitment & Selection process
through screening CV’s, arranging interviews, references, medicals and follow ups
• Facilitating the Induction process, issuing employee contracts and starter paperwork
• Maintenance and upkeep of all files and data pertaining to employees
• Involvement in HR projects and other adhoc duties as required
• Manage Training Records & Training plans for employees
• Maintain monthly and weekly HR reports
The Ideal Candidate for the above position will have;
• A third level qualification
• Strong administration, organisational & negotiation skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent computer proficiency including Microsoft applications
• Professional attitude & ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent verbal & written standard of English
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a current CV via email to email@example.com
Ireland’s leading manufacturer of high performance energy saving Windows and Doors is currently looking to recruit the following positions based in Ballydesmond, Co. CorkTrainee Accountant
- This is an ideal opportunity if you are interested in working towards a CPA/ACCA/CIMA accounting qualification.
- You will be involved in the preparation of financial statements, monthly accounts, bank reconciliations and accounts analysis.
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded in an accurately and timely manner
- Preparing reports and other ad-hoc duties as required
- Receive exceptional training and support from qualified Accountants
The Ideal Candidate for the above positions will have;
- A third level qualification
- Strong administration, organisational & negotiation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer proficiency including Microsoft applications
- Professional attitude & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal & written standard of English
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career and you have a genuine desire to succeed, then please apply with CV by post or email to:
Personnel Department, Munster Joinery,
Ballydesmond, Co. Cork.
Contact details - Tel: 064 7751151, e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to contact the personnel department directly for any current employment opportunities.
You may also contact us in writing to:
Personnel Manager , Munster Joinery, Ballydesmond, Co. Cork.
Munster Joinery has grown from a start up in 1973. Due to continuous expansion we plan to expand our operations across a range of new products. Our organisation is built on a number of key principles.
- Safety First
- Opportunity to progress within a vibrant organisation
- Competitive reward and recognition.
- Creating an environment which enables us deliver high performance window and doors to assist in meeting our customers needs.
If these principles appeal to you then why not talk to us about career opportunities at Munster Joinery.
- Permanent positions
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Educational Assistance Programmes
- Contributory Group Health Insurance
Contact details - Tel: 064 7751751,e-Mail: email@example.com
We invite you to contact the personnel department directly on 064 7751751 for any current employment opportunities.
You may also contact us in writing to: Personnel Manager , Munster Joinery, Ballydesmond, Co. Cork.