* The website does not allow for exact reproduction of the paint colours and is only an indication as to what is available. For further details contact Munster Joinery.
Two of our PassiV AluClad windows have been certified as Passive House suitable components by the Passive House Institute in Darnstadt in Germany.
- The PassiV AluClad outward opening casement window
- The PassiV AluClad inward opening Tilt and Turn Window
The PassiV AluClad window combines the strength, corrosion resistance, durability and recyclability of aluminium on the outside with the aesthetic advantages of a natural finish wooden window on the interior. The exterior frame is manufactured from Aluminium alloy extruded to BS1474. The section is coated with an architectural grade polyester powder to comply with BS6497 : 1984 and BS EN 12206. The system incorporates a uPVC encased insulating thermal core. Advanced glazing options include a 24mm double glazed unit or a 52mm triple glazed unit, low emissivity glass coating, warm edge spacer bar, Krypton or Argon gas fill.
*The windows in our PassiV range are available in double, triple and quadruple glazed format, only the triple glazed windows are Passive House certified components.
- Powder coated aluminium to exterior face
- Interior frame from laminated pine profiles
- Thermally broken with insulating foam filled uPVC core
- Wide range of designs
- Available in a range of RAL colours
- Energy saving glazing - double or triple glazed gas filled units
- Soft coat low emissivity glass and warm edge spacer bar
- Centre pane U-value as low as 0.5W/m2K
- Centrally operated espagnolette locking for enhanced security
- Lockable night vent position
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Low maintenance
- Ironmongery in brass or chrome