* The website does not allow for exact reproduction of the paint colours and is only an indication as to what is available. For further details contact Munster Joinery.
1. The PassiV AluClad outward opening casement window
2. The PassiV AluClad inward opening Tilt and Turn Window
The PassiV AluClad window combines the strength, corrosion resistance, durability and recyclability of aluminium on the outside with the aesthetic advantages of a natural finish wooden window on the interior. The exterior frame is
manufactured from Aluminium alloy extruded to BS1474. The section is coated with an architectural grade polyester powder to comply with BS6497 : 1984 and BS EN 12206. The system incorporates a uPVC encased insulating thermal core. Advanced glazing options include a 24mm double glazed unit or a 52mm triple glazed unit, low emissivity glass coating, warm edge spacer bar, Krypton or Argon gas fill.
The AluClad range allows you to have the warmth, thermal efficiency and aesthetic advantages of a natural finish wooden window on the interior with a durable low maintenance aluminium exterior in a choice of attractive colour finishes.
- Powder coated aluminium to exterior face
- Interior frame from laminated pine profiles
- Thermally broken with insulating foam filled uPVC core
- Window U-value as low as 0.5W/m²K (Centre pane U-value of 0.299W/m²K)
- Energy Saving Glazing, double, triple or quadruple glazed options
- Low emmisivity glass, warm edge spacer bar and krypton or Argon gas filled
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Centrally operated espagnolette locking for enhanced security
- Lockable night vent position
- Restrictor available to ensure child safety
- Low maintenance
- Ironmongery in brass or chrome
- Available in a range of RAL colours
- Flexible design options
- Suitable for new build or replacements
Projects Featuring This Product