* The website does not allow for exact reproduction of the paint colours and is only an indication as to what is available. For further details contact Munster Joinery.
Two of our PassiV uPVC windows have been certified as Passive House suitable components by the Passive House Institute in Darnstadt in Germany.
- The PassiV uPVC outward opening casement window
- The PassiV uPVC inward opening Tilt and Turn Window
We have developed this window to allow homeowners, builders, architects and designers to future proof their buildings against upcoming changes in Building Regulations and Building Energy requirements for many years to come. This window is revolutionary - it makes Passive house window standards generally accessible. This level of thermal performance was hitherto available only to the privileged few.
The PassiV uPVC window comes in a range of colours including wood effect finishes to allow you the versatility to give any installation a stylish finish. Its low maintenance and excellent thermal performance make it the ideal product for an energy saving home upgrade.
*The windows in our PassiV range are available in double, triple and quadruple glazed format, only the triple glazed windows are Passive House certified components.
- Extremely efficient thermal performance
- Insulation levels to meet Building Energy Requirements for decades to come
- Window U-value as low as 0.5W/m²K (Centre pane U-value of 0.299W/m²K)
- Energy Saving Glazing, double, triple or quadruple glazed options
- Low emmisivity glass, warm edge spacer bar and Krypton or Argon gas filled
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Extra heavy duty stainless steel friction hinges
- Choice of hardware options
- Lockable handles with night vent position
- Restrictor available to ensure child safety
- Low maintenance
- Available in a range of RAL colours
- Flexible design options
- Suitable for new build or replacements
Projects Featuring This Product