* The website does not allow for exact reproduction of the paint colours and is only an indication as to what is available. For further details contact Munster Joinery.
The Passiv Hardwood window is designed to give the thermal performance necessary for “A” rated houses and for Passive Housing
"The triple glazed version of the window gives passive levels of performance"
- Durable hardwood frame with an insulating thermal core
- Tilt & Turn operating system
- Glazing rebate to accommodate a 52mm unit
- Triple or Quadruple glazed options
- Low emissivity glass, warm edge spacer bar and gas filling
- Low iron glass for optimum solar gain
- Hardware available in brass or chrome
- Available in a range of RAL colours
- U-values as low as 0.47W/m²K
Projects Featuring This Product
An exemplary Eco-town of 5000 houses is planned for North Oxfordshire. A demonstration Eco house is now open in Bicester showing the many green technologies to be used in this trail blazing project. All the materials used are from sustainable sources and fully recyclable. Technologies used include mechanical ventilation....... More details